Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Limited has invited the application for the post of State Loan Operator.
Mutual Benefits Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Microfinance bank with its corporate head office at 10 Apapa Road, Oyingbo, Ebute-metta.
Job details and other information are given below, please read it carefully before applying to Job
|Job Title :||State Loan Operator|
|Job Location :||Oyingbo, Lagos|
|Job Requirements :||A good HND / Bachelor’s degree in Social Science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.|
|Experience :||2 years of experience in sales or similar roles|
|Deadline to apply for Job :||—|
- The Role of a Loan Operator will report to the review officers of the Public Sector of the company. His/her major responsibility is to book all the company’s retail loan product and the asset products in his/her State.
The specific and general functions of the State Loan Operator are as stated below:
Marketing and Sales Management:
- Determining the risk level of every application.
- Authorizing an initiated application.
- Follow up on authorized transactions till disbursement stage.
- Ensuring customer(s) satisfaction at all time.
- Deciding on the loan amount based on the Debt-To-Income-Ratio.
- Managing of turn-around-time (TAT) on any requests.
- Attending to customer(s) request, enquiries and complaints.
- Verifying the authenticity of customer(s) documents.
- Initiating loan for customer(s) within 12 hours.
- Following up the initiated loans till disbursement stage within 12 hours.
- Ensuring customer(s) satisfactory.
- Reporting of daily transactions to the appropriate departments.
Budget & performance Management:
- To ensure all loans with complete documentations are treated within the stipulated TAT at the State Level.
- Controls expenses to meet the state budget.
- Provides timely feedback (daily, weekly, monthly and Quarterly reports) to the Head of Credit when required.
Risk Management and Capacity Development:
- Ensure the State NPL and PDOs are within set thresholds and always below company’s average.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated within the team in the states.
- Ensure that He/she meet and/or exceed their monthly target.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
Leadership and Capacity Building:
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow up.
- Set examples for others in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills and work habit.
The minimum entry requirement for this role is:
- A good HND / Bachelor’s degree in Social Science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or similar roles.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proven leadership skill.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong understanding of Public Sector Business.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
We provide trusted and authentic information to our Job Seekers. Explore your job search with recruitments.com.ng
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
Don't forgot to share this job with others