Canpel Revenue Services has invited the application for the post of Customer Care Representative.
Job details and other information are given below, please read it carefully before applying to Job.
|Job Title :||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location :||Agege, Lagos|
|Job Requirements :||High School Diploma, General Education degree or equivalent|
|Experience :||2-3 years work experience|
|Deadline to apply for Job :||30th November, 2020|
|Salary :||NGN70,000 – NGN75,000 monthly.|
- Customer Service Representative is to manage customer queries and complaints.
- Process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High School Diploma, General Education degree or equivalent with 2-3 years work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
NGN70,000 – NGN75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Administration / Office / Operations|
|Deadline||30th November, 2020|
Don't forgot to share this job with others