Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) has invited the application for the post of Chief Risk Officer
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency of the Federation set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
Job details and other information are given below, please read it carefully before applying to Job.
|Job Title :||Chief Risk Officer|
|Job Location :||Abuja|
|Job Requirements :||First degree in a related discipline from a reputable university.|
|Experience :||Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in risk oversight roles covering credit, counterparty, investment, market, liquidity, and operational and infrastructure risk with at least 5 year& experience at a senior management level.|
|Deadline to apply for Job :||23rd October, 2020|
- The role holder shall be responsible far developing and implementing risk management policies and guidelines, methodologies, and systems to ensure that risk is effectively managed in the Authority
- Develop and implement the NSIA’s Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework and related policies and guidelines for the management of risks including infrastructure, market, operational, credit and liquidity and regulatory compliance risks.
- Define the risk acceptance criteria and work with executive leadership to set risk tolerance limits for each risk area across the NSIA operations.
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and mitigation of risks that relate to the NSIA’s operational processes and functions including its subsidiary activities as may be required.
- Evaluate the Authority business strategies and project portfolios to ensure all aspects of financial and non financial risks are properly identified, measured, and adequately supported by NSIAs risk infrastructure.
- Ensure risk profile is aligned to the overall returns and profitability aspiration of the Sovereign Wealth Fund.
- Establish infrastructure systems, and processes for identifying, managing, controlling, and reporting risks within the Authority.
- Advise the NSIA executive management team and Board of Directors on overall corporate governance and best practices in risk management.
- Oversee implementation of regulatory compliance risk management infrastructure, systems, and processes.
- Ensure that risk management in the Authority is directed, managed, and operated in accordance with best practices, sound corporate governance and existing laws and regulations.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- First degree in a related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional Membership e.g. Global Association of Risk Professionals, RIMAN Certified Risk Manager (CRM) or any other relevant risk management professional memberships is desired.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in risk oversight roles covering credit, counterparty, investment, market, liquidity, and operational and infrastructure risk with at least 5 year& experience at a senior management level.
- Excellent Communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to prioritise and schedule tasks.
- Excellent negotiation and people management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office tools.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (prepared as an MS Word Document and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme. Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Interested candidates can view the NSIA Act on http://nsia.com.ng/
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Administration / Office / Operations|
|Deadline||23rd October, 2020|
Don't forgot to share this job with others