Licensed Pension Fund Administrator has invited the application for the post of Customer Service Representative
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We are incorporated to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job details and other information are given below, please read it carefully before applying to Job.
|Job Title :||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Location :||Asaba-Delta, Lagos, Onitsha-Anambra, Oyo, Kwara and Ogun|
|Job Requirements :||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline|
|Salary:||N9,000 – N120,000 Monthly|
|Deadline to apply for Job :||28th October, 2020|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External)
- Attention to detail and Confident
N9,000 – N120,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job Role/Location as the Subject. E.g Customer ServiceRep/Asaba
|Job Category||Administration / Office / Operations|
|Deadline||28th October, 2020|
Don't forgot to share this job with others