Federal Teaching Hospital has invited the application for the post of Clerical Officer
The Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido-Ekiti is a Federal Government-owned foremost, cutting edge, primary, secondary and tertiary health service provider and clinical training institution in Nigeria. The hospital, which is one of the fastest growing teaching hospitals in the country was established in 1998 by the Federal Government to provide affordable, qualitative and accessible medicare to every state of the federation, particularly to the people living in the grass root of Ekiti State and its environment. At inception in 1999 the Hospital had six departments and currently twenty-two clinical and four nonclinical departments
Job details and other information are given below, please read it carefully before applying to Job.
|Job Title :||Clerical Officer – CONHESS 03|
|Job Location :||Ido-Ekiti, Ekiti|
|Job Requirements :||Senior Secondary School Certificate / West African School Certificate.|
|Deadline to apply for Job :||20th December, 2020|
Candidate must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate / West African School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education (O/L)
- National Examination Council with four Credits including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five Credit at two sitting.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form for NGN1,000 at the registry of the Hospital. Candidates are required to submit 10 copies of the Application with photocopies of certificates and other credentials as well as a Curriculum Vitae attached.
Applications are to be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Federal Teaching Hospital,
PMB 201, Ido Ekiti,
- The desired position should be marked in Capital Letters on the left hand corner of the envelop.
- Each candidates should request three referees to submit letters of reference directly to the “Chief Medical Director
We provide trusted and authentic information to our Job Seekers. Explore your job search with recruitments.com.ng
|Job Category||Administration / Office / Operations|
|Deadline||20th December, 2020|
Don't forgot to share this job with others